Economics And Statistics
- Conduct National Sample Survey (NSS) in the district every year on different Socio-Economic parameters under Ministry of Statistics and programme Implementation, GOI.
- Conduct Price Survey in the district on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis for calculation of CPI and WPI.
- Monitoring and supervision of Aadhaar related activities in the district.
- Implementation of Civil Registration System, as per RBD Act 1969, in the district for Issuance of Birth, Death and Marriage certificates.
- Publication of Statistical Handbook, and District At a Glance.
- Collect data from Primary, Secondary and Tertiary sectors for estimation of State Domestic Product by DES, Hq, Itanagar & for further submission to GOI.
- Conduct Economic Census quinquennially.
- Collect data on Housing & Building Statistics under Urban Statistics and HR Assessment (USHA) Scheme under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, GOI.
- Conduct Population Census and National Population Register under the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, GOI.
- Collect data on various Socio-Economics parameters, as and when required by the Central and State Government.
- Collect data on Report and Returns.
Office Address: Yupia