There are 2(two) divisions:
- Naharlagun Electrical Division:Nirjuli
- Capital Electrical Division
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide electricity to the consumers of whole capital region.
- To evolve perspective planning on development of electricity in the township and ensure implementation of the same through various power utilities in public and private sector.
- Monitoring and co-ordination of the activities of various power utilities in the state to ensure cohesive growth and resolving the conflict/disputes among them, if any.
- Matters pertaining to rural electrification programmes.
- Matters relating to energy management, energyaudit, conservation of energy, pilferage/loss of energy, renovation and modernization of power supply.
- Generation of electricity bills for p[re-paid and post-paid consumers.
- Check the load requirement of bulk consumers.
- SERVICES PROVIDED TO PUBLIC:
- Guidance regarding safety measures before handing electrical power sup[ply.
- All necessary Certificates for self-utilities like NOC for land allotment, building construction from department of Power,NED.
- Information for new power service connection and help to implement the procedure for applying service connection.
- Naharlagun Electrical Division:Nirjuli-Nirjuli
- Capital Electrical Division-O/o the EE(Electrical),C-Sector,Itanagar.
Contact No:8787788989/9862110774(Joram Lali-EE(E)