Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana
The government of arunachal predesh launch the Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana to encourage unemployed youth to gain to low cost capital for entrepreneurship.
Highlights of scheme
- 30 % back ended capital investment subsidy
- Project loan from Rs 10 lakh up to 1 Cr (excluding cost of land & building)
- Women entrepreneur: additional 5% interest subvention annually-must not become NPS.
- Value addition in Agri-Horti & Allied Sector
- Eco-tourism – Home Stays / Tour Operators.
- Tradition Textile Weaving – modernization /purchase of new looms
- Small scale manufacturing unit – Qualified Graduates
- Entrepreneurs contribution must be Min. 10% of TFO. Preference for higher contribution.
- Register at Stand Up India Portal www.standupmitra.in
- Prepare a DPR on any of the eligible Activities
- Fill in Form (Annexure A) and declaration
- Submit Application along with all details/certificate in the Office of ADC, Hq and obtain acknowledgement of receipt
- Appear before District Level Screening Committee as and when called for
- Can apply only in commercial Banks.
|1.||To Download Notification||Click Here (1.1 MB)|
|2.||To Download Form||Click Here(447 kb)|
|3.||Minimum Requirement for Detail project Report||Click Here(60.2 kb)|
|4.||FAQ on Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana||Click Here(254 kb)|
|5.||Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana Guidelines||Click Here(61.1 kb)|
low cost capital for entrepreneurship