Role & Responsibilities of DDSE cum DPO
- Integrated Scheme for School Education(ISSE)
- Pre-Primary School:
- Ensure quality education in 25 pre-primary School under capital complex.
- Elementary education:
- Responsible for smooth functioning of schools right from class I to Class VIII and ensure the achievement of quality education.
- Secondary education:
- Responsible for smooth functioning of schools right from class IX to Class XII and ensure the achievement of quality education.
- Teacher Education:
- Ensure implementation of policies, procedures and provisions designed to teachers for effective classroom transaction.
- Teacher Training:
- Responsible for organizing and arrangement of in-service as well as capacity building training cum orientation programme time to time.
- Text Book:
- Arranging, Maintaining and ensure free distribution of text book to the students from class I to XII.
- School Uniform:
- Arranging, Maintaining and ensure free distribution of school uniform to the students from elementary to.
- Community Mobilization:
- Responsible for organizing of SMC/SMDC training programme as well as ensuring the Parents Teacher Association (PTA) and Parents Teacher Meeting (PTM) at every school in every three months.
- Composite Grant:
- Ensure appropriate implementation of Composite Grant in every school with proper records and submission of report to higher authority as and when required.
- U-DISE: Ensure proper maintenance of students as well as teachers data of district.
- C/o ACR/Toilets:
- Monitoring and supervision of construction of additional classrooms (ACR) as well as toilets executed by the executing agency within the district.
- Ensure smooth coordination between district and state authority in implementation of scheme.
- Normal Education:
- Ensure the smooth implementation Mid-Day-Meal to all beneficiaries at school level and time to time monitoring and supervision in being done with coordination of co-ordinator.
- Health & Hygiene:
- Ensure the smooth implementation of health and hygiene scheme at school to actual beneficiaries on DBT mode. The scheme covers from Class VI to XII.
- Vidya Scheme:
- Ensure proper implementation of Vidya Scheme at school level.
- Features of Vidya Scheme:
- Scheme covers the child who is studying in class VI.
- An amount of Rs.10000/- being fixed deposited for seven years against the actual beneficiaries.
- The amount can be withdrawn after completion of class XII with producing of non-Marriage certificate.
- Adult Education:
- Supervise the implementation of “New India Literacy Programme” within district.
- Private School/ Coaching centers:
- Regular monitoring of Private schools and Coaching Centers.
Chief Minister Samast Shiksha Yojana (CMSSY )
The main objectives of Chief Minister Samast Shiksha Yojana (CMSSY ) are to provide flexible pool of resources for maintenance of govt schools and colleges and bridge the critical infrastructural gap in technology and to improve the quality of education imparted in schools and colleges by giving flexible funds in the districts.In order to improve the quality of School Education in Capital Complex, District Level Executive Committee (DLEC) of CMSSY has decided to hire subject specialist teachers on contractual basis for academic year 2018-19. Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the citizens of India as defined under Articles 5 to 8 of constitution of India for filling up the following Contractual posts of Teachers (TGT) as indicated below..
|Sl No.||Name of the Scheme||Guidelines||Advertisement||Corrigendum||Form|
|1.||Chief Minister Samast Shiksha Yojana (CMSSY )||(60 Kb)Click Here to download||Click Here to download||(60 kb)Click Here to download||Click Here to download|
Chief Minister’s Adhunik Pathsala Yojana (CMAPY)
The main objective under CMAPY is extension of Smart Classroom programme and development of Residential Model School.In order to improve the quality of School education a batch of 30 (Thirty) meritorious students each in Class VI and Class IX are to be selected as part of Residential Model School Scheme under Chief Minister’s Adhunik Pathsala Yojna(CMAPY). Interested students are invited to apply for Entrance Test for admission be at Govt.
|Sl No.||Name of the Scheme||Guidelines||Advertisement||Corrigendum|
|1.||Chief Minister’s Adhunik Pathsala Yojna(CMAPY)||(73 Kb)Click Here to download||Click Here to download||(56 kb)Click Here to download|