PHE & WS Division Itanagar
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provides safe and clean drinking water facilities to the general public in both urban as well as rural areas of its jurisdiction.
- Undertake field survey data collection, preparation, execution and maintenance of schemes once they get approval from the competent authority.
- Identification of water sources and channelization through pipes upto the Water Treatment Plants.
- Treatment of raw water and transportation through various networks of pipes.
- Upkeep and maintenance of various vital water supply installations/assets by trained manpower for supply of uninterrupted water to general public.
- Supply of water to the general public through water tankers during lean season.
- Conducting Campaigns, Meetings, Seminars involving general public for protection of Water sources/Catchment areas.
- Make Contingency plan with men and materials for immediate restoration of water supply.
3 (Three) Water Treatment Plants managed by the Dept.
- Senki View Water Treatment Plant under Itanagar Circle.
- Rakap Colony Treatment Plant under Naharlagun Circle.
- Water Treatment Plant at Bath Village under Sangdupota Circle.
Office Address: O/o the EE PHE & WS Division Itanagar ,Senki View, Itanagar
Contact No: 9436042464 (TadarMangku,EE)